I sent him a msg weeks ago and have not received a reply.  Not his problem and
I am in no way criticizing him.

----- Original Message -----
From: Radio Amateur N5GE [via Elecraft]
To: KM4VX
Sent: 2/10/2010 10:43:05 AM
Subject: Re: K3EZ Program fails to retain memories on computer

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:45:30 -0800 (PST), KM4VX
<[hidden email]> wrote:

Why not direct this question to [hidden email], the author of the
application?  I'm sure he would like to know if you are having
problems with his application.

Tom, N5GE

[hidden email]
K3 #806 with SUB RX, K3 #1055, PR6,
XV144, XV432, KRC2,
W1, 2 W2's and other small kits

1 K144XV on order

http://www.n5ge.com
http://www.swotrc.net

>I see  many people have the same problem with K3EZ; the program loses
>frequency memory on the computer after shutdown. I know several people have
>asked Elecraft to develop a program so that the computer would control
>memories on K-3, but that is a different issue. I am addressing the problem
>of K3EZ software not retaining the frequency memories or frequency band
>stacking on the computer after shutdown, after laboriously entered into the
>K3EZ program. Anyone found a solution? If this is a common problem and
>remains unresolved after these many months, why are we using it and why is
>Elecraft listing it? If the problem has been resolved please share the
>answer. Is there a "save" function to the prgram not obvious to some of us?
>I am using Windows 7 Pro and is works fine with the K-3 Utility downloads.
>Thanks.

Post: mailto:[hidden email]

View message @
http://n2.nabble.com/K3EZ-Program-fails-to-retain-memories-on-computer-tp4548264p4548685.html

To unsubscribe from K3EZ Program fails to retain memories on computer, click
here.