I have found that by downloading the K3_EZ program several times ( hopefully
as administrator ) the memories are now being retained, although the program
freezes upon closing. I like K3_EZ better than the other software out there,
primarily because of the band stacking on 60 meters and the memory bank
under the memories icon. The author has given us without charge a nice
program,  and I hope over time he will take another look at the glitches the
program experiences with Windows 7 Pro among others. Thanks.