Chuck,

While you cannot have one antenna set to bypass and the other one for
tuning - there is an easy way to accomplish that.
Since the K2 and K3 tuners remember the settings for each antenna jack
separately, just pre-tune the one you will not use for tuning into a 50
ohm dummy load.  Then when you select that antenna, the tuner is
effectively bypassed.

In practice, not all antennas are well matched on all bands - and that
is particularly true of electrically short antennas, so you would likely
want tuning on both antennas anyway.

73,
Don W3FPR