If you elect to use USB to serial and not one of the purpose
built amateur multi-function interface, by all means get one
of the Edgeport multi port boxes.  A four port interface
will provide rig control and FSK/PTT/CW for two radios.  A
six port box will provide rig control, FSK/PTT and support
a serial WinKey device if you prefer that approach.

Edgeport is the only general USB to serial solution that will
support 45.45 baud five bit RTTY without resorting to EXYFSK.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV