Ding! This thread has hit the list daily posting limit threshold for a
single topic. ;-)

Let's end this thread. If you wish to discuss the general topic of
cooling and direction of fan air flow, please take it to direct email.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft list moderator.

P.S. The cooling on the K3's PA and fan air flow is very conservatively
designed and keeps it well below our design maximums.
====