Well, personally I'm not going to pester elecraft about it because my actual
interest in it is fairly low. So I'd prefer to just read the manual and not
hassle anyone about it.

I'm still a bit of a Luddite about this particular direction in rigs as
these seem to me a little like reaching around the back, over the shoulders,
down between the legs and then up the front just to scratch one's nose. And
anything where I have to fight Windows and the ever-present associated
Byzantine array of (usually broken) drivers, boards, cables, etc., just
makes my eyes roll back into my head (probably because I have to fight that
stuff all day at work and am done by 5:20 pm hi hi). So just can't seem to
keep my interest up in all that stuff.

But, back to the P3, if it's a simple, self-contained and easy-to-use
addition to the normal capabilities of the rig, it could still be intriguing
for me.....

73,
LS
W5QD