The P3 is "no computer required".  Just like the K3, a computer is only
required to load the firmware.
Yes, there are some who feel a computer can enhance operation, but it
certainly is not a requirement - no drivers to load at all, just the
Utility program to run if you want to load firmware.

73,
Don W3FPR