Hi,

That would be a real shame, Don, if you were to leave the reflector. Your
postings have always been extremely helpful. Personally I am highly
suspicious of anonymous postings on ham forums. As licensed hams there is no
way for us to hide as we have it all hanging out on FCC's web site. Most of
us are posting even more information on QRZ.com and personal web sites. Why
don't you simply ignore the anonymous postings and continue to be of
assistance to everybody else?

AB2TC - Knut