Doug,

> I have not made myself clear for which I apologize. In the case of
> the MK II and WinTest I believe the voice keyer is not dynamic.
> One programs or loads it prior to use and the messages are fixed.

You are correct, the voice messages in Win-Test (either Win-Test's
own soundcard or the microHAM DVK) are not dynamic.  I don't know
how I read "N1MM Logger" into your original message.

In any case, the ability to use the K3DVR from Win-Test is a matter
to discuss with the developers of Win-Test.  That capability is
supported in N1MM Logger and simply requires programming the
appropriate function key to send the proper CAT command string
instead of calling a specific set of wave files.

The ability to embed CAT strings in function key macros is very
useful for many radio control purposes in addition to using the
K3DVR and would be an excellent addition to any logging program.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV