I think a lot has to do with the antenna, and how it's connected to the rig. If
you are
using a balanced antenna, properly fed with coax and a balun or two-wire line
with a
well-balanced tuner, it's unlikely that you will have a problem. If you have a
wire stuck
in the coax connector of your rig, then you almost certainly will. Other setups
will be in
between.

A dipole fed with coax with no balun will certainly be vulnerable to picking up
noise on
the outside of the shield. Noise currents flowing on the shield will then be
connected
directly to the antenna at the feedpoint! If the coax runs near power wiring
which is
connected to a switching supply (or computer, etc.) then you are asking for
trouble.

Having said that, I'm sure some switchers are worse than others. But it's very
hard to
make one at consumer prices that doesn't allow some noise to escape.

--
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA