From: 'DaveT' via Electric VLSI Editor [mailto:electricvlsi@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 1:53 PM
To: Electric VLSI Editor <electricvlsi@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: bulk model change

Given David Cox's answer below, I believe a likely solution is to define the
devices with generic model names ("pmos", "nmos") then modify the different
model files and change the model .Include file. Perhaps this has come up in the
forum before (and I didn't use the correct search terms) - I didn't see
anything similar in the user's manual but I had a feeling that the devices
needed to be modified individually as David Cox suggests.