There's always a way to make such a change, but I don't fully understand how these models are being used, so I cannot say for sure. One way might be to edit the ".JELIB" files (which are text files) and bulk-change the models. Beyond that, I'd have to learn more about exactly what you are doing.

   -Steven Rubin