> Luna is so good on resources that it hardly matters if an app is open or not
> and you can easily see if something is open from Gala's Workspace Overview
> since minimize isn't part of our regular workflow.

Its not a matter of resources but of usability. When ever i have more
windows/applications open its becomes a little messy to manage. Although Window
overview(?/expo) is very helpful but still some sort of indicators are needed.
Btw workspace overview is used less than expo or alt+tab and using overview to
find apps feels a like an overkill.