All the time. Naming things in programming is hard and I never get it right
at first. Knowing that it may be a relative pain to rename a project later
causes me to procrastinate on starting new projects a bit sometimes as I
ponder what the perfect name should be.

Find-and-replace may work for Elixir, so that's nice, but in my experience
find-and-replace often doesn't work trivially across programming projects,
and that lack of trust is a problem. Just because it turns out that it can
be done that way doesn't mean it's the best user experience. Making the
obvious things easy should be a goal.

Whether it's open-mindedly iterating on this proposal or a mix task I don't
personally care, but we should recognize it's a valid pain point. There
should be an Elixir-blessed solution to the problem, IMO.

- mt