that would be really appreciated. I didn't find many articles on this
topic, and in my opinion, a language in it's "early stages" should be very
opinionated. We also must understand that many developers (like me) comes
to elm from a react perspective, where split into small components is the
way to go. An article that explain elm for react users in this perspective
should become very interesting.
Many thanks ossi and max for sharing your opinions!