On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 3:12:27 PM UTC+1, OvermindDL1 wrote:

> You can compile multiple main files together and they will share a
> code-base, standard library, and all such.

I had not considered that - useful if you want to take a one page, one main
approach rather than nested TEA with a router in a single main.

Still, you'd have to compile the components all together at the same time
would you not? If I used some components from one auther and some from
another, the code sharing would be lost.