Hmm... I tried integrating the icon-toggle-demo and, to my surprise, I got
it working even if it's past midnight here and I'm dead tired.

I need to explore this some more tomorrow.

Thanks Richard!

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Richard Feldman <
richard.t.feld...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If nothing is wrong with Web Components, why not use them?
>>>>>

>>> There are a ton of them
>>> <https://elements.polymer-project.org/browse?package=paper-elements>
>>> you could use right now, for MDL in particular, that work right off the
>>> shelf.
>>>

>> You make it sound like it's a trivial thing for a beginner to integrate
>> Polymer with Elm and hit the ground running.
>>
>> I seriously doubt that this is the case but I'll take another look at the
>> projects that have attempted to do this. :)
>>

>    1. npm install Polymer
>    2. Add <link rel="import" href="/node_modules/Polymer/polymer.html"/> to
>    your index.html
>    3. Add this before the script that imports your elm.js: <script>
>    // register an element
>    MyElement = Polymer({is: 'my-element',
>    created: function() { this.textContent = 'My element!'; }
>    });
>    </script>
>    4. In your Elm code, run Html.node "my-element" [] []
>
> I just tried this and it worked. :)
>
>> --

There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/