On Monday, October 10, 2016 at 10:40:25 PM UTC+1, Peter Damoc wrote:
> Now, the next challenge is to figure a way to declare all this in Elm and
> automate as much as possible the process of creating the custom components.
> :)

I think rolling these Elm web components by hand should continue for a
while until issues are ironed out and the pattern becomes well established.
I do think we could get to a point where a web component is just a bit of
boiler plate around an Elm program, at this point a tool could be written
to automate the generation of the boilerplate - or perhaps something added
to the compiler to provide a way of indicating that a module defines a
webcomponent and should be compiled as such. Perhaps a little to early to
start down that route?