@Frederick
Yes, that's where I got my inspiration from ;)

@Matthew
I don't think this is a problem, but I also don't understand what you mean
by "you'd have to do all the interruptions manually".
Could you elaborate?
I haven't studies your library closely, so I don't know how your library
currently deals with interruptions.

I once created an animation library for react
<https://github.com/Zinggi/RAnimation>, it kinda works like I described
above and it does have interruptable animations.
But of course react doesn't map nicely to elm.