My point that there's a simple way to scale Elm applications by abstracting
at the function level has gone uncontested for awhile in this thread. I
think at this point I've said my piece and might as well move on.

It's cool for people to have philosophical goals separate from the goal of
a nice scaling experience, but I honestly don't think I have much to
contribute to those discussions. :)