On 6/8/23 11:47, Max Nikulin wrote:
I decided that it is consistent with
when `browse-url-mailto-function' is set to nil. However docstring to this
variable allows nil (perhaps there is really an Emacs bug). Now I am puzzled
why setting `browse-url-mailto-function' to `browse-url-default-browser' does
not help. I have no idea what should be suggested to users instead of nil.
I've spent some time looking through the code of browse-url.el, and I've been
unable to alter its code so that setting `browse-url-mailto-function' to
`browse-url-default-browser' works. But my grasp of Elisp is not good. I'm
going to make a detailed bug report as soon as I can find the time to make it.