Hi Timothy and Karthik,

Thanks for your wonderful work on this feature!  I've been using it
for several weeks and it's been working extremely well in my
experience.

I noticed a small visual glitch when inline latex previews wrap to the
next line, that is apparent when org-highlight-latex-and-related is
set to '(native).  The post-line-ending space on the previous line
takes on the background color of the org-block face.

I've described the reason for the problem and written a potential
solution in a patch following this message.  It appears to fix the
problem completely, but I'm not sure if it's the best way to go about
it.  I'd appreciate if you could take a look, and thanks for your
time!

Regards,
Roshan

Roshan Shariff (1):
  Fix background color when line-wrapping latex previews

 lisp/org.el               |  5 ++--

2.41.0