> "Tom Breton (Tehom)" <te...@panix.com> writes:
>
>> At Carsten's request, I am proposing emtest as the tester for
>> org-mode.  I would like to hear if there are any objections or
>> questions.
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> My googling didn't manage to find emtest -- where does the code live at
> the moment?

At the moment it lives in a tarball.  I will put up an updated version at
panix.com/~tehom/my-code/emtest-bundle.tar.gz  That's emtest plus all
supporting packages.  (Should be all, I may have missed some dependencies
I have locally)

I'm looking to have it hosted on Savannah. You've given me the impetus to
go and do that, so thanks.

> Is there an Org repo out there demonstrating how it would
> integrate,

Right now the only git repo lives on my machine.

> and/or some documentation and examples of usage?

Right now the documentation consists of my design notes, which are
probably confusing since they include as-built, unrealized plans,
self-debates over the right approach, discarded and/or obsolete plans,
bugfixes, and progress notes.  I will try to write up something more
accessible.

Every feature has examples of usage in the tests.el files, one of the
virtues of tests.

Tom Breton (Tehom)