* Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,

Hello Nicolas!

> Based on your work, I've put up the attached back-end:
> org-koma-letter.el.

... and this is why I *love* this community so much :-)

Yes, you are absolutely right that my method is unnecessary complex
using this «generate TeX-files and Makefile using a shell script
within Org-mode». For a non-LISPer like me, my method was
straightforward and more general: my method can generate any kind
of ASCII file template such as new shellscripts, new Python projects
and so forth :-)

And yes, your method is much simpler in terms of complexity and I
definitely will take a closer look on how to implement such a thing
with the export functions.

Thanks for your work!

--
Karl Voit