Am Samstag, 7. Juli 2012, 00:35:32 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
> Hello,
>
> Based on your work, I've put up the attached back-end:
> org-koma-letter.el.
>
> Quoting its documentation:

> You will need to add an appropriate association in `org-e-latex-classes'
> in order to use the KOMA Scrlttr2 class.  For example, you can use the
> following code:
>
>   (add-to-list 'org-e-latex-classes
>                '("my-letter"
>                  "\\documentclass\[%
>   DIV=14,
>   fontsize=12pt,
>   parskip=half,
>   subject=titled,
>   backaddress=false,
>   fromalign=left,
>   fromemail=true,
>   fromphone=true\]\{scrlttr2\}
>   \[DEFAULT-PACKAGES]
>   \[PACKAGES]
>   \[EXTRA]"
>                  ("\\section\{%s\}" . "\\section*\{%s\}")
>                  ("\\subsection\{%s\}" . "\\subsection*\{%s\}")
>                  ("\\subsubsection\{%s\}" . "\\subsubsection*\{%s\}")))
>
> Then, in your Org document, be sure to require the proper class with :
>
>    #+LATEX_CLASS: my-letter
>
> In this back-end, headlines are ignored during export.

This is very usefull, scrlttr2 is being used much. Thank you very much!

To avoid misunderstandings: Letter classes do not support headlines out of the
box, but the author of KOMAscript, Markus Kohm, offers files to customize
scrlttr2, among those is »sections.lco«, see here:

http://www.komascript.de/sections.lco

This file adds headings from section down to paragraph, but does not support a
table of contents. The counters have been adapted to a German lawyers needs,
starting with "A." (section), "I." (subsections), "1." (subsubsection) and
"a)" (paragraph), but this can be customized in sections.lco.

So we can use headings in scrlttr2. As the page about sections.lco got nearly
10.000 hits during the last years, I guess many people use it for business
letters including headlines.

At least I do, which leads to my plea to amend org-koma-letter.el to export
headlines.

> It's far from being complete. See it as a proof of concept. Feel free to
> upgrade it.

Just in case someone has a rainy sunday as well . . .

Regards,

Alexander