* Jose E. Marchesi <jema...@gnu.org> wrote:

>     *NOTE* It's about an app which is *not* open source (some parts of code
>     will opened, see below).  If you have a problem with that, you can stop
>     reading right about now...
>
> Please stop using the GNU mailing lists to promote proprietary software.

I don't like proprietary software. I promote open solutions wherever
I can and accept a more painful living by ignoring comfy proprietary
solutions.

However, I do like to see (maintained) alternatives of MobileOrg and
I do like to see third party tools using the Org syntax for storing
and managing information.

So: Jose, I like what I see on your web page and please do carry on.
Thanks you for making it clear that your software is not open source
and please keep on doing this.

I will probably never use Orgzly by myself because I like open
solutions. I accept that other people might want to have an
easy-to-use closed alternative solution to use Org on their phone.
It's so much better than using Evernote or other cloud-based
solutions.

Thanks for promoting Org!

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github