On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Jesse Marlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am having trouble preventing EFS from grabbing this:
>
>       C-x C-f /r:me@host:/home/me/.emacs
>
> I have set rcp-default-method to:
>
>       (setq rcp-default-method '"rcp")
>
> I do not specifically load EFS, it just seems to autoload it.
> Any hints on this.  Thanks.  jlm

Strange, it works just fine here. What version of rcp and XEmacs are you
using?

Also, if you have the Lisp knowledge, breakpointing in 'efs-ftp-path'
should show up where the EFS handlers are getting called from and all.
That backtrace might be useful.

        Daniel

--
Every artist knows that he is engaged in an encounter with infinity, and that
work done with heart and hand is ultimately worship of life itself.