On Mon, 15 May 2000, Pete Forman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Daniel Pittman writes:
>  > On Fri, 12 May 2000, Kai Großjohann
>  > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  > > Pete says that colons in rcp-file-format don't work for him,
>  > > whereas Francisco and Daniel say they work fine.  What can we do
>  > > to find out why the colons don't work for Pete?

[...]

>  > Pete, are you running the Windows version of XEmacs?
>
> No.  XEmacs 21.1.7 on AIX 4.3.2 and IRIX 6.5.5m, and 20.4 on Solaris
> 2.6.
>
> I have yet to upgrade to XEmacs 21.1.10 but I've just pulled efs.el
> from cvs.xemacs.org.  The overloading code that is giving me grief is
> still the same.

Hrm and double hrm. Can you give a simple recipe for reproducing the
issue? I had a quick glance in my archives of the list but didn't find
anything.

If I can reproduce it, I can probably work out where it is going wrong.
I hope. :)

        Daniel

--
Quid sit futurem cras fuge quaerere