On 15 Mar 2001, Kai Großjohann wrote:
> On 15 Mar 2001, Daniel Pittman wrote:
>
>> Anyway, I will look at that as a solution to the hook ordering
>> thing, unless someone felt like doing it for me. :)
>
> Well, your current filename suggestion means there is no clash.  Which
> is good.
>
> In case there is a filename syntax with clash, we can start thinking.

I prefer that as a plan. It's simpler than trying to fight the existing
code, I feel.

If you, or another developer, feel strongly enough that this isn't good,
I don't object to this being changed.

I also plan on including the commented out support that's required to
make EFS work with a path with a `:' in it, because I don't think that
losing it is good.

        Daniel

--
Let's stop saying "Don't quote me" because no one quotes you.
You probably haven't said a thing worth saying.