Hib, I installed Emailer 2.0.3 directly in OS9x on my iBook 500 Dual USB and then connected the iBook to my main Mac and synchronized the folders to get my email folders on both 'puters. I've since upgraded to 9.2.2 on that partition of the iBook. On my OSX partition I run 10.1.4. No problems with Emailer in Classic when booted from the OSx partition, except with this latest itineration of OSX (verion 10.1.4) I find that going back and forth between an incoming message window and my reply is a bit weird - the original window covers part of the other and even when I make the reply window active it remains somewhat behind the other. Dunno if this is clear. It didn't used to happen before the latest 1.4 upgrade. Except for that caveat, Emailer runs fine in Classic for me.
Cheers, Nina >A while back, there was a discussion here about running Emailer in the >Classic Environment of OSX. > >Some of us have tried that and find that the application crashes on >start-up. When that happens, OSX returns the following error message: > >The application "Claris Emailer" could not be launched because of a >shared library error ",<Drop.Fat App><Drop.Fat App><Interface.Lib> ___________________________________________________________________________ To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

