Hi Emailers-
A while back, there was a discussion here about running Emailer in the 
Classic Environment of OSX.

Some of us have tried that and find that the application crashes on 
start-up. When that happens, OSX returns the following error message:

The application "Claris Emailer" could not be launched because of a 
shared library error ",<Drop.Fat App><Drop.Fat App><Interface.Lib>

It was said, here, that reinstalling Emailer but doing a custom install 
to force the installer to install only the PPC version (non-Fat) of CE 
was the solution. I've tried that three times now and each time, upon 
restarting OS10, starting Classis and trying to start Emaler, I get a 
start-up crash and that error.

I'm using OS 10.1.4 with OS9.2.2 on a 500Mhz TiBook with 348Mb RAM

Can anyone help me, here?

cYa
Hib Halverson



___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to