>>The application "Claris Emailer" could not be launched because of a 
>>shared library error ",<Drop.Fat App><Drop.Fat App><Interface.Lib>
>
>>I'm using OS 10.1.4 with OS9.2.2 on a 500Mhz TiBook with 348Mb RAM
>>
>>Can anyone help me, here?
>I'll try. I'm not sure, but I think this is the same problem I had when I 
>first tried to use Emailer in Classic/OSX. It will work, but you have to 
>make sure that the folder containing Emailer is NOT named exactly the 
>same as the application. Once I changed the name of the containing folder 
>from "Claris Emailer" to "Emailer" it worked.
>  I can only hope the solution is so simple.
>
>Keeping my fingers crossed.
>-Stephen
I assume anyone running CE under OSX is NOT using a dial up connection.  
If you are, please let me know how.  I was able to get CE running in 
Classic with no problem, but it would not recognize the modem.  I'm on an 
iBook 500 w/ 384 mb ram.  Thanks.

Ty

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to