[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> yet there is
>>no attachment listed nor do I find one in the download folder.

>>I have received serveral of these, sometimes from different people but 
>>they all contain "Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the 
>>header,



Helder Correia ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>they may still be on your hard 
>drive somewhere -- try searching for the "inyour.pif" file that was 
>referenced in your headers.

I searched each of my drives for both "inyour.pif" and ".pif" and come up 
with nothing. I'm still baffled as to where such a large file (144.9KB ) 
could be. Is there a way to search for invisible files?

Also, I now realize that I do know the person who these are apparently 
coming from. He mentioned to me last week that he was having problems 
with his emails, "some kind of virus"


Charles Larkins, Jr.

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to