All of you who use AOL (and I am thinking that is most of us needs to 
call in and complain.  If we don't they certainly won't fix this.  The 
last time they screwed up the emailer connection enough people complained 
and they fixed it.  The number is:  800-827-6364.

If they don't fix it in 3-4 days call back with your case number.

-Brian

>From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Just in the last week, if I connect to AOL via e-mail to get/send mail 
>and there's no new mail to retrieve, the connection status window reaches 
>a point where it says "Reading message 1 of 0." and just sits there until 
>the connection times out.  Never did that before.  All I really have to 
>do is then connect again, unchecking "get mail" and I can send my 
>outgoing messges just fine, but it's a little annoying.  Ideas?
>
>ng


************* VISIT OUR WEB SITE ***************
****** at http://www.mastercollector.com *****
**** thousands of dolls and toys for sale ****
******* everything from Barbie to GI Joe *****
********** Fun Publications, Inc .************
************* 225 Cattle Baron Parc Dr *******
************** Fort Worth, TX 76108 **********
***************** 817-448-9863 ***************
 Home of the Hasbro G.I. Joe Collectors' Club

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to