Hi all, I'm trying to use EMANE to simulate a small swarm of robotic routers.
I think I've figured out just about everything, except for how to use the
external transport correctly.  I'm building on the tutorials by creating an
LXC container for each robot, and having a control application run within the
container that communicates over the EMANE network.  At least, that's the
idea. I know I need to use an external transport so that each container will
have an endpoint for my application to connect to, but I'm getting lost when
trying to set the 'platformendpoint' and 'transportendpoint' keys on each NEM;
I don't know precisely what each is for, so I don't know how to set them.  In
every example that I can find, each NEM has both keys set.  In addition, every
NEM's platformendpoint is different from any other NEM's platformendpoint
(likewise for the transportendpoints).  What are they for, and how do I set
them?

Thanks,
Cem Karan

---
Other than quoted laws, regulations or officially published policies, the
views expressed herein are not intended to be used as an authoritative state
of the law nor do they reflect official positions of the U.S. Army, Department
of Defense or U.S. Government.