Got it.  I'll pull the latest from the tutorial, and look at demo 0 and 1
again.  Thanks for all the help!

Thanks,
Cem Karan
From: Steven Galgano [sgalg...@adjacentlink.com]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 4:48 PM
To: Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US)
Cc: emane-users@nrl.navy.mil
Subject: Re: [emane-users] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Help understanding
'platformendpoint' and 'transportendpoint'

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained
within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

----

Cem,

I have already removed the two unused input files from the tutorial [1].
There is no issue with emane. The emulator did what it was supposed to
do - it rejected the XML with a detailed reason.

You may benefit from (re)reviewing the tutorial. You seem to be missing
some necessary understanding. There are many ways to run emane - demo 2
is another way. From the demo 2 wiki entry [2]:

"The first thing you probably noticed is that all of the NEMs in this
demonstration will be instantiated by a single emulator instance.
Depending on your scenario and radio model resource requirements, there
may be performance issues when running multiple NEMs per emulator
instance. In this case, we'll be fine."

I would suggest spending time on demo 0 and demo 1. Demo 1 is most
likely how you would run your experiment.

[1]
Caution-https://github.com/adjacentlink/emane-tutorial/commit/9fc1091f233d363ea7dffcf33ac6e7f0cb9f5cd6

[2] Caution-https://github.com/adjacentlink/emane-tutorial/wiki/Demonstration-2

-steve