If there will be an INI option, it should be set a way, that on default
jog rate and feed overite are not afecting each other.

IMHO : the complete development should go away as much as possible from
INI settings. WINDOWS is not every time a good example, but in this case
it is. Why did Windows work away from INI options ? Because Users do not
like that way to edit options!

And I feel the same, most users today are mouse movers and we should
take care of it!

Norbert

Norbert