On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 09:01:43PM -0500, Jeff Epler wrote:
> I propose that we vote the following items at the next IRC meeting
> (Saturday, June 25, 2016-06-25T1600Z):
>
> That we
>  * Thank all developers who have contributed to the joints-axes project,
>    but particularly Dewey Garrett, Michael Geszkiewicz, Alex Joni, and
>    Andy Pugh for their major contributions
>  * Rebase and then merge the most current "joints-axes" branch to the
>    linuxcnc.org master branch
>  * Recommend to developers and to release manager Moses McKnight
>    to shift the emphasis of master branch development to stability
>    rather than new features, so that we can release "2.7+1" with JA
>    features sooner rather than later

All the items passed unanimously.  Here's the log prepared by
<archivist>: http://meetlog.archivist.info/meeting.php?id=201606

Thank you, Dewey, Michael, Alex, and Andy!

For the status of the merge, you can keep your eye on
    https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/pull/85
.. it looks like Seb has finished the rebase he wanted to, so I'm not
actually sure what we're waiting on.

I would also like to thank everyone who participated in the IRC
meeting, and everyone who chimed in on this thread with their support
for and positive experiences with the features added in the
"joints-axes" branch.  Thank you all.

Jeff