On Mon, Jan 09, 2017 at 01:53:32AM -0600, John Morris wrote:
> Based on the feedback, I'll look for a way to use the one slider for
> both purposes, while preserving the absolute units/minute readout.
> Hopefully a dig into the code will reveal an elegant way to do that.
> Thanks for the helpful and encouraging replies!
>
>       John

John, one thing you might not have noticed is that Touchy currently
uses the MV setting for continuous jogs.  Continuous jogs really
have to be units/min, not a percentage.

That's not to say that using MV is the right design, but if you
change how MV works, Touchy would need some modification.

Now I wonder how continuous jogs of a rotary work under Touchy.
>From what you say, probably not as expected.  I (sometimes) have a
rotary on my VMC but I do not have continuous jog buttons for it
like I do for XYZ, and I never thought about it.

(I'm going to be out of the country for a few weeks)