On Wed, 21 Mar 2018, Th?ng L? wrote:

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:20:12 +0700
From: "[UTF-8] Th?ng L?" <lethang12...@gmail.com>
To: EMC developers <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] writing new firmware to read yaskawa absolute
    encoder

i'm using mesa_uart to read serial data but i have a issue. Sometimes,
after sending 8 bytes, the  phase A isnt come back idle state-5V state (it
keeps 0V state).  This mean uart is still getting data after first 8 bytes,then
the UART data shows me rx-bytes = 16, all  rx-data = 0.

Is mesa_uart posible to limit the number bytes UART read?

No, but this is expected if the input is driven low after the data
you must only clear the UART/FIFO when the data line is idle

You can disable RX if you know when the input data will become invalid

(you would also expect to see the framing error bit set in this circumstance)