>with rt-preempt kernel you dont need any of that. you can just assign any
userspace thread to realtime, so you can use the normal socket api.

ok these is know. Probabily a better question is: how can use normal soket
api as realtime comp in Lcnc? As i know I must use rt library inside
rt-comp of Lcnc ... so common socket api it is not see as realtime comp ...

Can someone show me some link with cose example?

regards
bkt