Hi Paul,

I meant inlining as in what the compiler / linker does instead of calling a
function explicitly. I was speculating that some low-level math in motion /
TP might be sped up if link-time-optimization can do more inlining of small
functions.

For example, here's an article on how it can be used in the Linux Kernel to
improve performance and reduce executable size:
https://lwn.net/Articles/744507/. Also this:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/47374866_Optimizing_real_world_applications_with_GCC_Link_Time_Optimization

Your issue is most likely caused by something in how the kinematics are
configured (or maybe a bug in the kinematics themselves). Can you post a
config? One of us may be able to try it out and see if anything looks funny.

Best,
Rob