Hi Robert,

On Samstag, 18. April 2020, 17:15:48 CEST Robert Ellenberg wrote:
> Reinhard, I strongly recommend using G10 for this because the NML command
> doesn't update the offsets in interp. This would cause subsequent motions
> to have the wrong offset values, and get the machine into an inconsistent
> state.

Puh - the interpreter is getting from bad to worse :(

> In general, I'd be very wary of bypassing G-code for this kind of thing.

Ok, so if something can be done by G-code, I should use G-code?
Ok, I will do so.

NML-experience was strange enuf ...

First try in manual mode failed.
So I tried to switch mode to mdi, but that failed too.
... and executing such a command in auto-mode - hairrising.

So I go for hidden gcode ...
Guess I have to use appmode MDI for sending G-codes ...
... but for that, I have to change whole app, as MDI-mode is intended as user
action :(

Miss an appmode for internal communication.

Thanks for the hints!

Reinhard