> On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 03:18, Reinhard <reinha...@schwarzrot-design.de> wrote:
>
> > When I run pncconf last days I noted the bad translation status of german
> > texts. Well - not the docs, as there is no german variant.
>
> I can read French and German well enough to tell if the docs are
> correct, but not well enough to correct them.
> Spanish, not really,
> Chinese I can't even read the characters.
>
> (The language I was best at at school was Latin but I don't see much
> of a need for that translation)

There are two problems, probably build the doc and actual translation. No one
could expect a single person to do all translation tasks. It must be possible
find some person speeking it is a native language, at least for proof reading.

List of languages by number of native speakers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers