On 9/17/23 18:23, Rod Webster wrote:
Agree with Andy https://packages.debian.org/buster/libgpiod2
Something is wrong with your sources.list or you have no internet

Sources list is for raspios10, not debian. Link to the debian iso for buster armhf please, and I'll convert just to get on the same page, that is whats wrong here. I'm not and never have been running debian I'm running a full, browse the net with firefox, desktop install. I'd prefer bookworm if it wasn't so broken. Or has the last respin actually been usable? IDK.

Thanks Rod.  Take care & stay well.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611