Hello Rich,

A) I've not heard that CE Markings should go on cordage but .....

B) I believe that <HAR> Harmonized Cordage is a CENELEC program and only
available to CENELEC member countries and manufacturers located therein.

Regards, Art Michael, Editor

                *     International Product Safety News      *
                *    Check out our current offer on the      *
                *  Safety Link at http://www.safetylink.com  *