Brian, is case you are concerned by the statement that "EN 60945
...is almost the same as IEC 60945", according to my BSI catalogue,
BS EN 60945 (the British implemetation of EN 60945) is "identical in
every detail" to EN 60945 and IEC 60945, therefore EN 60945 and
IEC 60945 are identical (in technical content).
Regards,
John Crabb, Development Excellence (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Kingsway West, Dundee, Scotland. DD2
3XX
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com
Tel: +44 (0)1382-592289  (direct ). Fax +44 (0)1382-622243.   VoicePlus
6-341-2289.