Obviously it is not the logic circuits I am refering to! The front end of the
power supply has many types of scenarios that can cause high (>30 MHz)
frequency emissions. To name a few. Switcher pulse risetime and fall-off. As
semiconductors get better adn smaller, their ft also better (to other tham EMC
folks!), Rectifier diode turn-on time (same story, better, cheaper, faster),
resonant circuits (unintentional ones), resonant heatsinks (yes, I've had this
one) and more. Granted, they are not common everyday occurances, but they
occur.
Hans