Muriel

I don't know about your spectrum analyser but loudspeaker impedace ratings
are very "nominal".  Over the audio bandwidth (say 20Hz to 20kHz) the
impedance of an "8ohm" speaker can vary from as much as 16ohms to as little
as 0.5ohms.  It makes the safety requirement of rating an audio amplifer's
mimimum rated load capacity as a little meaningless.

Regards

Chris Colgan
EMC & Safety
TAG McLaren Audio Ltd