I am going on vacation (to Florida!) tonight, but just to stir things up,
WHY ALL THESE NEVER-ENDING DISCUSSIONS ON IEC127
and UL FUSES.

It IS possible to get products approved by UL and European agencies,
without using different fuses. We buy power supplies and monitors,
with UL and at least one European approval, and one common fuse.
(Some with a 1 1/4" fuse, some with a 20 mm).
So make it simple for yourself !

By the way, I have used a SIBA 1 1/4" fuse with IEC 127 characteristics,
but with no approvals, in a "self-declared" product !

Regards,
John Crabb, Development Excellence (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Kingsway West, Dundee, Scotland. DD2
3XX
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com
Tel: +44 (0)1382-592289  (direct ). Fax +44 (0)1382-622243.   VoicePlus
6-341-2289.